Upcoming Real Estate Projects in Thrissur, Kerala - The Orchid
Your World - Delivered
The signature project of Elixir is The Orchid - a haven of ultimate luxury and comfort! Situated at the heart of Kuttanellur, which houses the best residential locality of Thrissur town, The Orchid is one & only apartment project in Thrissur & Kerala having a few ‘firsts’ to boast about:
1) First in Thrissur & Kerala to set aside 80% of the entire land area for common amenities
2) First in Thrissur & Kerala to allocate ‘dedicated visitors car parking slots’ without any extra cost
The Orchid speaks for itself in beauty and elegance. The unique charming facade, the layout of rooms in the apartments and the fabulously landscaped exteriors shall be a treat for its residents, for sure. The spaciously designed 2/3/4/5 BHK luxury apartments & pent houses and world class amenities make The Orchid nothing less than perfection redefined and we would be privileged to have you as a part of it!
Only 20% land area used for construction; remaining 80% for common amenities (First in Thrissur & Kerala)
Plenty of visitors’ car parking slots at no extra cost (First in Thrissur & Kerala)
One dedicated/covered car park for 2/3 BHK units; Two dedicated/covered car parks for 4/5 BHK units
120 seater party hall on the first floor
Gymnasium on the first floor
Indoor Games on the first floor
Library & Reading Room on the first floor
Kids’ Play Area outdoors
Full Generator back up for common areas
Part Generator back up for individual apartments
Two Passenger Elevators (Passenger-1, Service-1)
Spaciously designed 2/3/4/5 BHK luxury apartments
Minimum of two balconies provided in every apartment unit
Fire fighting systems
Sewage Treatment plant
24 hours security
- Air Conditioning :
- Furnished Status : Unfurnished
- Type Of Electricity : PHASE-III
Point Of Interest
Project reference: KETHTH134The information displayed in sichermove.com about the properties comprises a property advertisement only. Sichermove.com makes no guaranty or warranty as to the accuracy or entirety of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and sichermove.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute Property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by " Elixir Homes " . Please contact the owner or selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available.Sichermove.com has no liability for the information displayed. Sichermove.com is not liable or responsible for the delay or any other complication in the business transactions for the Real Estate Agents registered with the Sichermove.com.
|Structure||:||RCC framed structure with suitable foundation. Wall with solid concrete blocks.|
|Flooring||:||Mirror polished Vitrified Tile flooring.|
|Kitchen||:||Counter with good quality granite top. Stainless Steel Sink with single bowl and glazed tile dado up to 60cm height above the counter. Flooring with anti-skid ceramic tiles.|
|Toilet||:||Anti-skid ceramic tiles for floor and glazed tile up to 210 cm height for walls.|
|Windows & Doors||:||Decorated polished teakwood entrance door. All other doors with good quality hard wood frame and moulded shutters. Powder coated Aluminium windows with MS grill. FTP (fibre) doors for toilet.|
|Electrical||:||Concealed Conduit copper wiring with high quality branded modular switches, sockets, plugs with necessary panel board and fittings.|
|Plumbing||:||Concealed water lines with hot water facility in Master bedroom.|
|Sanitary fittings||:||Coloured fittings of high quality branded make.|
|Water||:||Ground water and corporation water supply through overhead tank round the clock|
|Painting||:||Putty with emulsion finish for interiors, exterior emulsion paint for external walls and enamel paint for doors and windows.|
Defy, surpass and surprise – this is the basic principle on which Elixir build every project. The expertise that we have acquired over the years by associating with the projects of leading builders in London, Bangalore, Kochi and Trichur inspired us to launch our signature project-THE ORCHID- a haven of ultimate luxury and indulgence.
Every element poured into this majestic development shall reflect this. The Orchid is located right in the heart of Kuttanellur which houses the best residential localities of Trichur town. As we want to ensure that The Orchid is handed over to you as per our committed schedule, we have taken the strict policy of venturing “one project at a time”.
The Orchid is la dolce vita, unapologetically and unequivocally, and we would be privileged to have you as a part of it.
Ground Floor (Below SBI Kuttanellur branch) Kuttanellur P. O; Thrissur